- This event has passed.
Summer Intensive- Week 2
August 20, 2018 @ 9:30 AM - August 24, 2018 @ 3:30 PM
Week 2- August 20-24
1. Classes will run from 9:30AM to 3:30PM Monday to Friday.
2. Dancers will be given 1 hour for lunch each day. You may either pack lunch for your dancer, or send them with money to purchase food at Wawa. Unfortunately we don’t share the parking lot with Wawa anymore, but students can walk together in groups. Please remind them to always stay with the group (we will reinforce that as well).
3. Dancers may have classes in Ballet, Pointe (if on pointe), Jazz, contemporary, theater, and/or stretch and strengthening throughout their week. They will always start their morning with ballet so they should come dressed in appropriate ballet attire and hair in a bun. They are welcome to bring shorts, jazz shoes, or other form fitting athletic clothing for their other classes. Dancers can wear socks or ballet slippers for jazz classes if they do not have jazz shoes.
4. Friday at 3PM we will do an informal studio performance of choreography the dancers have been working on during the week. Parents, friends, family, etc are all welcome to attend!
5. Please remember to pay any account balances! Valerie will not be around during the intensive weeks, but Maddie will be covering the desk and can take payments for you and answer any questions you may have.